- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan to visit Uzbekistan
On December 22, 2016 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yerlan Idrisov will arrive in Tashkent on a working visit.
During the visit, it is planned to hold the meeting of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev with the head of MFA of Kazakhstan, as well as bilateral talks at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.