- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Turkey
On December 28, 2016 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Turkey Ahmet Bashar Shen.
The Minister received a copy of the credentials of the Ambassador.
During the meeting it was noted that currently constructive and open relationship has been established between Uzbekistan and Turkey and it allows to develop cooperation on the basis of the traditional friendship and partnership in political, trade-economic, investment, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres.
Successful outcomes of the Uzbek-Turkish meeting on November 17-18, 2016 in Samarkand are the evidence of it. In this context, specific issues of implementation of the reached agreements were discussed.
During the talks the sides also exchanged views on the time and content of upcoming bilateral contacts, including political consultations between the Foreign Ministries.
Photo by Shahriyor Turgunbaev