- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Egypt
On January 10, 2017, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Arab Republic of Egypt Amani al-Itr.
Ambassador presented copy of her credentials.
During the conversation the sides discussed the topical issues of Uzbek-Egyptian relations in bilateral and multilateral formats.
The special attention was paid to the prospective directions of cooperation in political, trade and economic, cultural and humanitarian spheres. The sides emphasized mutual interest in widening the legal base of relations and exchanging experience on development of tourism sector.
Photo by Shahriyor Turgunbaev