- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of India
On January 10, 2017, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of India Vinod Kumar.
During the meeting the sides discussed the current state and prospects of further development of Uzbek-Indian relations.