- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On inter-ministerial consultations in Moscow
On March 13-15, 2017, in Moscow, the delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan took part in the Uzbek-Russian inter-ministerial consultations on inventory and advancement of the legal framework of the bilateral relations.
The Russian delegation was headed by Yevgeny Terekhin, deputy director of the Third CIS department of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
During the consultations, draft documents that are under consideration by the parties and scheduled for signing within the framework of the upcoming high-level meeting were also discussed.