- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with EBRD President
On March 16, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Suma Chakrabarti, who arrived in Uzbekistan as head of a representative delegation of the EBRD.
The sides discussed prospects for strengthening relations between Uzbekistan and the bank in terms of renewing full-fledged, constructive and mutually beneficial cooperation.
As has been highlighted, the participation of the EBRD in the implementation of the provisions of the Strategy on five priority directions of development of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021, and in other adopted decisions aimed at large-scale reforms and profound transformations in our country is a matter of mutual interest.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov