- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of the SCO CNC
On March 14-17, 2017, Beijing hosted the regular meeting of the Council of National Coordinators of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
The sides discussed the preparation process of the upcoming meeting of the Council of Heads of State and other events of the SCO statutory bodies, and exchanged views on drafts of the agenda and final documents.
The Uzbek side informed the participants of the meeting on the preparation process for the XII Session of the SCO Forum.
The National Coordinators of the Member States – Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan also considered other issues of the current agenda of activities of the organization.