- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Oman
On March 17, 2017, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Sultanate of Oman Mohamed Said Mohamed Al Lawati.
During the conversation, the sides discussed perspective issues of Uzbek-Omani relations, including practical aspects of preparation for the upcoming bilateral contacts at the level of the Foreign Ministries.