- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of working groups of Governmental delegations of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan
On March 19, 2017, 10-day talks of the working groups of the Governmental delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kyrgyz Republic on delimitation and demarcation of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz State border were successfully concluded in Osh (Kyrgyzstan).
Within the framework of the negotiations, joint field surveys and geodetic measurements were carried out on the most difficult sections of the interstate border line within the Andijan, Namangan and Ferghana regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan along the Batken, Jalal-Abad and Osh regions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
A respective protocol was signed after the talks.
The meeting was held in a working atmosphere and constructive spirit.