- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Message to President of Turkey
On April 18, 2017, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulated the President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan on successful results of the nationwide referendum on constitutional amendments that was held on April 16.
The President of Uzbekistan stated with satisfaction that bilateral relations based on principles of mutual respect and trust are becoming more active, and expressed his confidence that friendly ties between the Uzbek and Turkish peoples will soon reach a qualitatively new level.
Shavkat Mirziyoyev wished the President of Turkey good health and new success in responsible state activities, and the Turkish nation – peace, prosperity and constant progress.