- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Head of Chinese Foreign Minister
On April 21, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who is attending the regular meeting of the SCO Council of Foreign Ministers, met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China Wang Yi in Astana.
The ministers discussed topical issues of preparation for the upcoming state visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to China, and also for the participation of the Uzbek delegation at the international forum “One Belt, One Road” in Beijing.