- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On meeting of working groups of Governmental delegations of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan
On April 10-20, 2017, a meeting of the working groups of the Governmental delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kyrgyz Republic on delimitation and demarcation of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz State border was held in Namangan (Uzbekistan).
Within the framework of the meeting, joint field surveys and topographic and land management work were carried out on particular sections of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz State border that connects Namangan and Ferghana regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan with Batken and Jalal-Abad regions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
A protocol of the meeting was signed after the negotiations.
The meeting was held in a traditional atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding.