- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Sweden
On June 14, 2017, a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Sweden with residence in Stockholm Ingrid Tersman was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The parts exchanged views on the practical aspects of development of Uzbek-Swedish relations in bilateral and multilateral formats, including the framework of the ongoing dialogue "Uzbekistan-EU".
It was noted that the dynamic reforms in Uzbekistan are opening new opportunities for deepening mutually beneficial cooperation in the political, trade-economic, investment, cultural, humanitarian and other spheres.
The Ambassador of Sweden shared her impressions about the meetings took place in the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, during which were discussed the state and prospects of strengthening inter-parliamentary cooperation and intensifying contacts between business of Uzbekistan and Sweden.
At the meeting the parts also considered other issues of mutual interest.